Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Round 2 12wbt - 2 Weeks In & How Are We Going?

Hi everyone!!! Well how have your first 2 weeks been going for this round of 12WBT?

I have been busy busy busy, with lots of gigs and trying to get in as much training as possible. I've done a few runs, and been seeing my trainer, Tennille, for my toning and muscle building sessions! I have been sore as - either in the legs or the arms - for most of the last 14 days!

Unfortunately though, sometimes the body just gives in, and for me, this has been the last few days. I woke on Sunday morning with a really sore throat, and by the time I got home Sunday afternoon, I was ready to park myself on the couch for the next few days - and that is what I did. I turned up to training this morning, hoping for some last chance training before weigh-in tomorrow, but was promptly sent out of the gym!! It is a new thing to get your head around, that you have gotten so used to actually getting up an exercising, that when you are virtually forced to sit on your butt and do nothing, you feel guilty about it! I couldn't resist some 'comfort food' while feeling unwell, so yesterday while keeping my fluids up with lots of water, my sore throat enjoyed some icy cold lemonade! I also enjoyed some yummy vegemite sandwiches made for me by the other half! Thank you!!! In between I had some healthy chicken & veg soup & lots of vitamin c filled mandarins & kiwi fruit! As I am so close to my goal weight, I will be ok if there isn't too much of a change this week on the scales, as I certainly have not been able to push it in my training.

How has your week been? Are you getting used to the changes in your nutrition and physical activity levels?

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate!

    Sorry to hear you've been unwell. I'm slowly wrapping my head around this 12WBT thing. The food side of things is very different to how I lost the first 25kg but am giving it a go. I do like the variety and that i'm being forced to cook. I guess tomorrow will tell me how my body is coping with all these carbs!

    Rani

    ReplyDelete