Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Friday 1 June 2012

Round 2, 2012 - Are We Really Here Already???

Well hello hello!!!!

What a break from blogging it has been! I got to blogging my first 3 pre-season tasks from last round, and that was about it!! What a whirwind of a round, and how fast did Round 1 2012 go??!! I was happy to lose about another 4.5-5ish kilos, probably feel I could have gone harder, but happy to drop down another dress size or so, to an 8-10! The Melbourne workout and party was awesome and I need to do a post just about that, but for now, it's just time for another quick welcome.

Today is the 1st of June, and we are just 2 days away from Round 2, 2012 kicks off for week 1!! How exciting! This round I have LOTS of friends who have registered for their first round, and I cannot wait to see how they all go. Another friend, Emma, did really awesomely last round and made it into the top 20 transformations. Yay Emma!!!

One person I am most excited to see start, is my other half, Leonie. She has already dropped a few clothing sizes, just from the change in our diet at home, as she has mostly been eating 12wbt style for the last year too - however sweets are her downfall. I can see a few sugar withdrawals coming up in the next week or 2!! But her goal is for some rockin' abs, and you can follow her adventure at - pinkabsahoy.wordpress.com Just this morning doing our fitness test, she smashed me by about 15 seconds on the 1km time trial!!

Anyway, the alarm goes off soon, tomorrow morning is the weekly 5km free Park Run event, and then a busy day at work, before my HUGE 30km Kokoda Challenge Hike on Sunday - what a way to start round 2, 2012!!! There will be much to tell you about over the next few days!

I've made promises before, but this time, I really hope to blog a few times a week as I so much want to share my adventures with you all. I am constantly thinking 'this would be great to share' etc, but never have found the time. I have ideas a plenty for lots of different things - just need to get the time to get them all out of my head and into the big scary land of internets!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment