Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Monday 27 June 2011

Now I'm Inspired - Where Can I Put It??

Further to last night's blog about inspirational quotes, I would love to share a post from blog - SaveMumSanity. Now I am not a parent (unless you count the cats), but this is a wonderful blog about one woman's experiences as a working woman, first time Mum, homeowner, and all the other exciting things that come with being a woman in their mid 30's. I enjoy all the posts and love commenting on them - positive feedback is another way we can boost each other's confidence to keep going with what they are pursuing!!

Tonight SMS has posted about a diy project I have wanted to try for some time - an customised fabric covered inspiration board.At a time when I am pursuing something that seem trying and challenging, inspiration is what is going to keep me going!!

You might love the funky, yet calming tree design she has chosen, or perhaps chic black and white striped could be your thing. The options for your background fabric really are only limited by your imagination!

While some people would use this as a memo board, or a different twist on the traditional photo frames on the wall, I am thinking of tucking into each diamond segment, photos of myself when I was at my desired weight, inspirational quotes, inspirational images, my wedding date (as that is certainly something I am working hard to get slimmer for), and things relating to my exercise milestones - eg, my wristband from the 10k kayak even I did at the end of week 1. I am going to position this board somewhere prominent, so I can always see it to remind me of the journey I am taking. I'll add photos as I go along so I can see the benefits of sticking to the 12WBT. Once I completed my inspiration board, I will be sure to upload a picture.

So here is is - SaveMumSanity and the inspiration board.http://savemumsanity.com/2011/06/27/a-place-for-inspiration/#comment-1108

And while I am at it, I better practice what I preach. So thanks Bel @ SaveMumSanity for always believing in me and being a wonderful inspiration! You are pursuing your dreams, and I am really proud of you, plus you are GREAT at what you do x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks lovely! Can't wait to see your inspiration board as it takes shape. You are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete