Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Saturday 25 June 2011

Those Germans have done it again - discounted exercise equipment and clothing this week!!

Hi there!

Well, I can honestly say I have been to Aldi supermarket twice.

The first time it kind of creeped me out with it's ultra strange vibe inside. The second time it was a similar feeling, but I came out of there with some strange foreign crisps, some not so soft toilet paper and an unnecessary electrical kitchen item. I will say though, I have tried their melting moments - to DIE for, and about 2 months ago a slow cooker for $20 found it's way into our home - and it is fantastic!

I may need to make a 3rd trip in this Thursday, as this week's specials have some cracking offers on exercise clothing and equipment. Seeing as I have never really purchased things like kettle bells before, I am not sure how to compare the quality, but for $20 a set, I think they could be worth a look at least.

See the link below, and check out your latest Aldi store this Thursday, June 30th to score some of these great deals.

http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/offers_20110630.htm?WT.z_src=main

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - we have an Aldi near us in London. Slow cooker is a good one for my list. Thanks, Macie.

    ReplyDelete