Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Friday 8 July 2011

Saturday Shout-out!!

Hi all, sorry for the lack of posts of late. Between swimming, running, biking, boxing and body-pumping, PLUS the regular day job the odd gig, I don't know where this week and a half has gone.

Anyway, today I want to send a shout out to a great guy who I know as TynoMite. A friend of a friend, I have been following his facebook training updates, twitter and blog for a while now as he has been getting into the world of triathalon events. This weekend he is in Germany for what has been described as the World's Biggest Triathalon event - Challenge Roth http://www.challenge-roth.com/en/  I don't even know how many kilometres of cycling/swimming/running it is, but I am quite sure it is a MAMMOTH event.

Check out Tyno's blog here http://tynogoals.blogspot.com/ and you can also follow his updates on twitter at TynoMitey

Can't wait to hear your results Tyno! What an inspiration you are to a total beginner like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment