Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Saturday 30 July 2011

Yes yes.....check out fat old me in my underwear! That's right - the OLD me!!

Hi everyone!!

This was a week to challenge one of my most hated things - technology!! Michelle set us a challenge to either write a 300 word response, or create a 3min video blog as to how (with help of 12WBT) we are making our lives more extraordinary. It was due at 6pm today, and at 5.35 I got mine loaded onto the forum site. Well better late than never hey? I had a day off sick yesterday and it took me half the day just to get the knack of how to edit a video!! Got up this morning to finish the last few bits before work, when the program crashed and all appeared to be lost!! Needless to say, as I am still sick and over tired there was an immediate bursting into tears!!

Thankfully my partner managed to retrieve it today from goodness knows where, and now that I am home from work, I am able to share it with you all.

It’s funny, I wouldn’t have wanted to share my ‘before photos’ with anyone, let alone my dreaded ‘number’, but I just simply don’t care anymore. That’s the old me!! And looking at those photos only makes me stronger, and pushes me to work harder, as I know where I’ve come from - and NEVER plan on returning there again!!

12WBT has given me determination, strength, self belief and a feeling of self worth, that I can achieve whatever I set out to do, and that no-one, most of all myself, can’t tell be that I can’t!! Because I’ve proven to myself I can.

I am living a healthier, more honest life. And aside from any other rewards - buying smaller clothes, getting compliments etc - that is what is what is most important to me.

I hope you enjoy my video, and now that I’m home from work, I can’t wait to sit back and watch lots of everyone else’s tonight!!

xxx

Check out me in my undies here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkrmJIZjnWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment