Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Thursday 25 August 2011

Sorry, I've been M.I.A - New Posts Including Wrap-Up of 12WBT Round 2 Soon!!!

Hi everyone!

I have been quite absent from my little blog the last month. It started as my new little baby during my first round of Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation. Unfortunately, as I was spending most of my free time exercising, combined with the fact that I like things to be done well, I didn't want to blog things in a rushed, halfed-ar*ed way!!

Anyway, Round 2 wrapped up last week, and after my very surprising results (more to come on that soon), I have been even busier, and I want to re-design this blog and blog more often! I want to share it with everyone I can, and spread the word of the wonderful program that is the 12 Week Body Transformation!!

So....stay tuned, and there will be some exciting posts over the next few days!

Kate xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment