Round 2 12WBT

Round 2 12WBT
Michelle Bridges 12 WBT Round 2 2nd Place Winner. Before (May 21st 2001 - 108.9kg) and After (August 10th 2011 - 86.5kg)

Saturday 28 January 2012

I'm Back - Round 1, 2012 12WBT Pre-Season Task 1

Introduce yourself!

Well for those of you just stumbling upon this blog, my name is Kate. I've completed 2 rounds of 12WBT & I am currently 38kgs lighter than I was at the end of May 2011. I am yet to do a 'wrap up' blog for 2011, which was a year that seriously changed my life. For good. Please stick around though, as I have lots in store for this round!!

For those who have read my previous ramblings, welcome back! I am signed up and ready to go for another round of www.12wbt.com.au and raring to go!!

To save repeating myself, here is my introduction video for this round! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oQJfumLrQ&feature=youtu.be

Kate :)

1 comment:

  1. I have just signed up for my first round. I don't have heaps of weight to lose, but I have a lot of fitness to gain. I am nervous.

    I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete